We are constantly on the lookout to expand our team with people who inspire us to reach our goals. We're a cutting-edge agency always one step ahead of the game and we require individuals who are able to keep us there.
The world of marketing is ever changing; nothing is ever constant. However, for Point Blank, we are constantly innovating and evolving and would ideally like to bring people on board who are the best at what they do, are team players and up for any challenge.
Have a look at the job vacancies below and if you think you're the person we're after, we'd love to hear from you.
If none of these vacancies quite hit the nail on the head for you, but you think we need you, drop us a mail at email@example.com and tell us why.
We are looking for a JHB female Account Manager.
Offer: Market Related
Are you a female marketing wiz, with a passion for working with people? Our agency focuses on client relationships and taking brands directly to market. Our agency is challenge focused, driven by deadlines, passionate and loves marketing!
◦ The female individual must have their own reliable transport
◦ Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications
◦ Minimum of 2 years recognised agency experience
◦ Should be able to cope effectively with minimal supervision
◦ Have competent administrative skills set
◦ Exhibit a professional demeanour during client meetings
◦ Exhibit a proactive awareness of opportunities and relevant items of general interest relevant to the client
◦ Master the confidence and skills to conduct supplier briefings and be able to work with suppliers
◦ Preparation of all reports for clients, i.e. status reports, evaluation reports, checklists, event proposals, budget controls etc.
◦ Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and staff
◦ Manage a portfolio of clients so that revenue, volume, profitability and customer service objectives are achieved
◦ Liaison with client management
◦ Conduct rate negotiations and costing projects
◦ Provide feedback to customer senior management
◦ New and existing business development
◦ Identifying new business opportunities in all market sectors
◦ Managing activations from start to finish making sure that everything runs smoothly
◦ Preparation of all material for fieldwork / briefing fieldwork
◦ Presentation preparation
◦ Provide leadership and clear direction to your teams
◦ Presenting results to client
◦ Analysing data, drawing learnings & recommendations
◦ Quality control and ensuring deadlines are met
◦ Monitoring costs on projects
◦ Managing and developing your direct line reports
◦ Develop a strong professional relationship with your clients
Most interested in people with experience in running response-driven/ direct marketing campaigns. Excellent relationship management skills and interpersonal skills. Strong evaluation and analytical skills – need to be able to analyse campaign outcomes, prepare reports, take learnings and insights and implement in future campaigns. Innovative and creative thinking combined with an ability to follow process. Are you the account manager fit for the job? Johannesburg is calling! Apply now!